HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/CD purchase) and a communications device. See compatible items below.
The HOBO State/Pulse/Event/Runtime data logger records state changes,electronic pulses and mechanical or electrical contact closures from external sensing devices. This data logger is ideal for monitoring energy consumption, mechanical equipment operation, and water and gas flow. The HOBO UX90-001 State Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-001) capable of 84,650 measurements and an expanded 512KB memory version (UX90-001M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
- One logger with 4 recording modes
- Internal reed switch can be used to determine when a door or window is open or closed
- Compatible with a wide range of external sensors
- Ships with 2.5 mm input cable
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Event, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Motor On/Off, Pulse Input, Runtime, State Open/Closed and Water Flow
Graphing & Analysis
- BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro CD or USB Drive (USB Cable Included) Software
- T-WNB-3D-240 WattNode 208/240 VAC 3-phase Delta/Wye kWh Transducer Sensor
- T-WNB-3D-480 WattNode 480 VAC 3-phase Delta/Wye kWh Transducer Sensor
- T-WNB-3Y-208 WattNode 208/240 VAC 1,2, or 3 Phase Wye kWh Transducer Sensor
- CSV-A8 AC Current Switch Sensor
- T-MINOL-130-NL No-lead Water Flow Meter Sensor
- CABLE-USBMB USB Cable
- U-DT-1 HOBO U-Shuttle
- HRB-TEMP-1 Replacement batteries (Pack of 5)