HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/CD purchase) and a communications device. See compatible items below.
The HOBO U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger is ideal for food, pharmaceutical, autoclave, and other applications where high-accuracy temperature data is critical. With its broad temperature range (-40 to 125C) and food-grade stainless steel housing, the U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger withstands process conditions from pasteurization to flash freezing and washdown. The U12 Stainless is also ideal for high-temperature or deep underwater applications.
- Food-grade 316 Series Stainless Steel
- High-accuracy, extended temperature range
- Suitable for high pressure applications to 2200psi
- Fast readout via direct USB interface
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U12-015 data logger supports the following measurement: Temperature
Graphing & Analysis
- BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro CD or USB Drive (USB Cable Included) Software
- BHW-PRO-DLD HOBOware Pro - Mac/Win (Download Only) Software
Data Offload - Base Stations - Shuttles - Couplers
- U-DT-1 HOBO U-Shuttle
- U12-015-ORING-E Replacement O-ring kit (EPDM) Replacement
- U12-015-ORING-V Replacement O-ring kit (Viton) Replacement
- CASE-PELICAN-1510 Pelican Case
- COMPLIANCE CERT Compliance Certification
- NIST-RH Initial Purchase RH NIST Calibration Service Certification
- NIST-SETUP Setup Charge for NIST Traceable Certification
- NIST-TEMP-POINT NIST Temperature point Certification