Accurately measure rainfall with the HOBO Pendant Event Data Logger. Determine rainfall rates, times, and duration after deployment with most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges. Efficiently gather and store momentary contact events and temperature data. Additionally, gain access to detailed event data. Event data is only stored when it happens for better memory usage. Use a solar radiation shield for accurate temperature measurement in sunlight applications. See RS1 Solar Radiation Shield (assembly required) and M-RSA (pre-assembled) Solar Radiation Shield.
- Ideal for recording rainfall with tipping-bucket rain gauges
- Records tips or momentary contact closures and temperature
- Event-based data storage provides detailed data and efficient memory usage
- Stores over 16,000 tips (160 in. of rainfall with a 0.01 in. rain gauge)
- Includes scaling to inches, millimeters or other units
For a self-contained rainfall logger, see the HOBO RG3 which includes a data logger integrated into a tipping-bucket rain gauge.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-003-64 data logger supports the following measurements: Event, Rainfall and Temperature
Graphing & Analysis
- BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro CD or USB Drive (USB Cable Included) Software
- BHW-PRO-DLD HOBOware Pro - Mac/Win (Download Only) Software
Data Offload - Base Stations - Shuttles - Couplers
- BASE-U-1 Optic USB Base Station for Pendant
- BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station
- U-DTW-1 HOBO Waterproof Shuttle
- HRB-TEMP-1 Replacement batteries (Pack of 5)
- UA-PARTSKIT Pendant Replacement Parts Kit Replacement
- DESICCANT1 Small Desiccant Pack (25-count) Replacement
- CASE-PELICAN-1510 Pelican Case
- COMPLIANCE CERT Compliance Certification
- COUPLER-UA Replacement Pendant Coupler for the BASE-U-1 Replacement
- COUPLER2-A A Replacement Coupler for BASE-U-4 Replacement
- NIST-SETUP Setup Charge for NIST Traceable Certification
- NIST-TEMP-POINT NIST Temperature point Certification