The HOBO UX120-006M Analog Data Logger is a high-performance, LCD display data logger for building performance monitoring applications.
As Onset’s highest-accuracy data logger, it provides twice the accuracy of previous models, a deployment-friendly LCD, and flexible support up to four external sensors for measuring temperature, current, CO2, voltage, and more.
The data logger is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
- Twice the accuracy over previous models with 16-bit resolution
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX120-006M data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Temperature and Volatile Organic Comp.
4-20mA ±0.001 mA ±0.2% of reading (w/CABLE-4-20MA)
±0.1 mV ±0.1% of reading (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO)
±0.2 mV ±0.3% of reading (w/CABLE-ADAP5)
±0.4 mV ±0.3% of reading (w/ CABLE-ADAP10)
±1.0 mV ±0.3% of reading(w/ CABLE-ADAP24)
Operating range logging: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing);
Launch/readout: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) per USB specification
Logging rate: 1 second to 18 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds
Logging modes: Normal, burst, or statistics
Memory modes: Wrap when full or stop when full
Start modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
Stop modes: When memory full, push button, or date & time
Restart mode: Push button
Time accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot A
Battery life: 1 year, typical with logging rate of 1 minute and sampling interval of 15 seconds or greater
Battery type: Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, user replaceable
Memory: 4 MB (1.9 million measurements, maximum)
Download type: USB 2.0 interface
Full memory download time: approximately 1.5 minutes
LCD: LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
Size: 10.8 x 5.41 x 2.54 cm (4.25 x 2.13 x 1 in.)
Weight: 107.5 g (3.79 oz)
Environmental rating: IP50
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).