The Accu-CT split-core current transformer offers outstanding accuracy and one-handed operation.
- Unprecedented Linearity
- Window Opening 0.75 Inch
- The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy with a unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The sensor supports the following measurements: AC Current and Amps (A)
|Accuracy:||±0.75% from 1% to 120% of rated primary current|
|Phase angle:||±0.5 degrees (30 minutes) from 1% to 120% of rated current|
|Accuracy standards:||IEEE C57.13 class 1.2 and IEC 60044-1 class 1.0|
|Primary rating:||5 to 250 Amps, 600 Vac, 60 Hz nominal|
|Output:||333.33 mVac at rated current|
|Operating temperature:||-30°C to 55°C|
|Safe:||integral burden resistor, no shorting block needed, unlessotherwise noted|
|Standard lead length:||8 ft (2.4 m), 18 AWG|
|UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS|
|Assembled in USA:||qualified under Buy American provision in ARRA of 2009|