The WattNode sensor provides accurate kWh measurement at a low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications.
This WattNode kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter, or a HOBO Data Node pulse input port to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel. This model supports up to 3 separate 120 VAC single-phase branch circuits or individual 120 VAC phases of a 3-phase wye-connection 208/240 VAC circuit.
- Measures up to 3 separate branch circuits simultaneously, reducing complexity and cost.
- Use with wide choice of current transformers (sold separately) - ratings from 5 to 1500 amps.
- Accurate measurement of multiple single phase or each phase of 3-phase configurations.
- Easy to install and wire.
- Individual pulse outputs for each circuit - compatible with pulse input logger models.
- Small size - can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
- Diagnostic LEDs - confirms proper installation for all phases.
- Line powered - no external supply required.
- Detachable terminal blocks - easy to install and remove.
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-WNB-3Y-208-P sensor supports the following measurement: Kilowatt Hours (kWh)
Wye configuration ranges: 120, 208, 240 Volts AC - Neutral required
1 Phase 2 Wire 120V (with neutral)
1 Phase 3 Wire 120V/240V
3 Phase 4 Wire 120V/208V
Rating: FCC Class A
Operating: voltage range: ±20% of nominal
Frequency: 60 Hz
CT input: 0-0.5 VAC operating, 3 VAC maximum
Accuracy: ±0.45% of reading + 0.05% FS through 25th harmonic (dependent on CT used and line variation accuracy could be 1.5% to 4% of reading)
Enclosure: High impact, UL rated ABS plastic
Connectors: UL, cUL recognized, detachable screw terminals (14 AWG), 600V
Operating temp range: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
Operating humidity range: 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 14.3 cm x 3.8 cm (3.3 in. x 5.6 in. x 1.5 in.)
Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz.)
Number of data channels: 3
Note: To download the manual from Continental Control Systems LLC click here.
Click here to view a typical installation