The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. This WattNode Delta-connection kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel. This model supports a 3-phase Delta-connection of 208/240 VAC.
- Measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations.
- Use with wide choice of CTs (sold separately),ratings from 5 to 1500 amps.
- Accurate measurement of 1-,2-, or 3-phase configurations.
- Easy to install and wire.
- Pulse output - Compatible with pulse input logger models.
- Small size - Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
- Diagnostic LEDs – Confirms proper installation for all phases.
- Bidirectional metering – Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter.
- Metering of variable frequency drives.
- Line powered - No external supply required.
- Detachable terminal blocks - Easy to install and remove.
- UL, cUL Listed - Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
- CE Mark – Can be installed throughout the EU.
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-WNB-3D-240 sensor supports the following measurement: Kilowatt Hours (kWh)
Operating: voltage range: ±20% of nominal
Frequency: 60 Hz
CT input: 0-0.5 VAC operating, 3 VAC maximum
Connectors: UL, CSA recognized, detachable screw terminals (14 AWG), 600V
Operating temp range: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
Operating humidity range: 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 14.3 cm x 3.8 cm (3.3 in. x 5.6 in. x 1.5 in.)
Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz.)
Number of data channels: 2
To download the manual from Continental Control Systems LLC click here.
Click here to view a typical installation
- Delta or Wye configuration ranges: 208, 480 Volts AC
- 1 Phase 2 Wire 208V (No neutral)
- 1 Phase 2 Wire 240V (No neutral)
- 1 Phase 3 Wire 120V/240V
- 3 Phase 3 Wire 208V (No neutral)
- 3 Phase 4 Wire 120V/208V
- Accuracy: ±0.45% of reading + 0.05% FS through 25th harmonic
- (dependent on CT used and line variation accuracy could be 1.5% to 4% of reading)