Powerful, Intuitive, One-of-a-Kind: Put your data to productive use with HOBOware Pro software. Plot or export data to spreadsheets to conduct analysis necessary for your project. HOBOware Pro is easy to set up and its intuitive, point-and-click interface makes it simple to run. This data logging application is compatible with all HOBO data loggers and wireless data nodes.
If you would like to buy the download only version, click the link below:
- Powerful software for logger management, data graphing, data analysis, and data export
- Data Assistants and Real-Time Alarm Plug-ins provide advance data analysis, monitoring and notifications
- Mac and Windows compatible (see system requirements)
- PC: Windows 8 and 8.1 (Core, Pro), Windows 7 (Pro, Ultimate and Home Premium), Windows 10 (Home, Pro). HOBOware is not certified to run on Enterprise versions of any version of Windows and is not certified to run on Server versions of Windows.
- Mac: OS X Version 10.11.4+, and macOS Versions 10.12, and 10.13.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.8.0_121 and above (32-bit or 64-bit on Windows).
- One of the following Internet browsers: The most recent version of Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. Recommended screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater particularly for non-English users.
- 256+ colors
- Processor Speed, Memory and Disk Space
|High End||Mid Range||Low End||Lowest End|
|CPU||2.9 GHz||2.0 GHz||1.8 GHz||1.8 GHz|
|dual core||dual core||single core||single core|
|RAM||3 GB||2 GB||1.5 GB||1 GB|
* see note
|100 GB+||50 GB+||20 GB+||300 MB|
The User Model row suggests some guidelines for using the Processor Speed and Memory table:
User Model 1 - Using HOBO Data loggers only, no data nodes - traditional desktop user
User Model 2 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 5 data nodes, 20 sensors
User Model 3 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 50 data nodes, 100 sensors
User Model 4 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 100 data nodes, 200 sensors
* Disk Space - Defining the disk space requirements for HOBOware depends on the proposed use. The table above describes the disk space needed for a traditional desktop user, allowing for installation of the program and storage of data files. For users of HOBO data nodes, the space requirements depend on a variety of factors, including the number of nodes, the number of sensors, the frequency of data sampling, the longevity of deployments, and other factors.