HOBO MX Soil Moisture Data Loggers are the industry’s only low-cost, fully integrated soil moisture loggers with Bluetooth wireless data offload. Available in two models – one that measures soil moisture (HOBO MX2306) and one that measures both soil moisture and temperature (HOBO MX2307) – these loggers are ideal for researchers and growers looking for the accurate data they need to save water, improve crop yields, reduce harmful runoff, and protect ecosystems.
With just a mobile phone, tablet, or Windows laptop running Onset’s free HOBOconnect app, users get convenient wireless setup and data download via Bluetooth when within 100 feet of the logger – making it easy to retrieve data from hard-to-access field locations. And for indoor areas, such as greenhouses, users can add the MX Gateway for remote access to data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software.
- Ready to deploy, with pre-attached sensors
- Easy configuration and data offload with the free HOBOconnect app
- Durable TEROS 10 soil moisture sensor lasts over 10 years in the field
- For use in both mineral soils and soilless media
- Sturdy, sharp stainless-steel spikes for easy installation and better soil contact
- Option to view data in Percent of Field Capacity
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The MX2306 data logger supports the following measurements: Soil Moisture
- HOBO MX2306 Data Logger with 2m cable(s) and attached sensor(s)
- HOBO MX Soil Moisture Logger Quick Start
- Cable ties