The 12-bit Voltage Input Adapter interfaces with sensors providing 0-5 VDC signals to act as a smart sensor with compatible data loggers. This adapter features both a non-switched input and a battery-saving switched input that extends the life of external batteries. It also provides a trigger signal for controlling power to attached external sensors, while offering digital filtering which improves measurement accuracy with 32 readings/sample.
- 12-bit resolution
- Digital filtering improves measurement accuracy with 32 readings/sample"‚¬?4-20 mA adapter has 60 Hz noise rejection
- Measurement averaging over logging interval further enhances accuracy
- Plug-in modular connector for easy interface with HOBO Weather Station or HOBO Micro Station data loggers
- Screw terminal for connecting to sensors
- Micro Station has room for two adapters and Weather Station has room for ten (adapters mount inside station enclosure)
- Represents one data input channel
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The S-VIA-CM14 sensor supports the following measurement: DC Voltage
|Measurement range:||0-5 V DC|
|Accuracy:||±10mV ±0.3% of reading (over operating temperature range)|
|Input impedance:||1 Megohms|
|Sensor trigger open collector:||Maximum sink current: 115 mA; 30V maximum|
|Sensor trigger source:||Voltage: 2.5 V ±2.4%; maximum current: 1 mA|
|Warm-up time:||10.3 ms ±3% (fixed)|
|Measurement time:||2.4 ms ±3%|
|Cable length:||14 cm (5.5 inch)|
|Ground connection:||Same for adapters and PC interface|