This high-accuracy conductivity data logger is a cost-effective way to collect water quality data. The HOBO U24 measures and records both conductivity and temperatures in streams, lakes, and other freshwater sources. This logger is recommended for monitoring aquifers for saltwater intrusion and road and agricultural runoff. This products open access to its sensor simplifies cleaning and maintenance. The HOBO U24s non-contact sensor minimizes measurement errors related to drift. In addition, the logger features software-based drift compensation.The HOBO U24 Conductivity data logger features a non-contact sensor with a Titanium Pentoxide coating. This coating prevents the sensor from coming in contact with the water, which in turn prevents tarnishing or corrosion associated with traditional electrode sensors. This sensor coating is also inert, enabling fouling to be easily wiped off the sensor.
- Non-contact sensor provides long life and less measurement drift
- Provides easy access to sensor for cleaning and shedding air bubbles
- HOBOware Pro software enables start/end-point calibration to compensate for any fouling and provides easy conversion to specific conductance and salinity
- USB optical interface provides high-speed, reliable data offload in wet environments
- Compatible with the HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for easy and reliable data retrieval and transport
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U24-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Conductivity/Salinity and Temperature
|The country of origin for this product is the United States. To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.|
|Memory:||18,500 temperature and conductivity measurements when using one conductivity range; 14,400 sets of measurements when using both conductivity ranges (64kbytes)|
|Sample Rate:||1 second to 18 hrs, fixed or multiple-rate sampling with up to 8 user-defined sampling intervals|
|Battery life:||3 years (@ 1 min logging)|
|Maximum depth:||70 m (225')|
|Operating range:||-2 to 36°C (28° to 97°F) - non freezing|
|Weight:||193 gm (6.82 ounces), buoyancy in freshwater: -59.8 gm (-2.11 ounces)|
|Size:||3.18 cm diameter x 16.5 cm, with 6.3 mm mounting hole (1.25" diameter x 6.5", ¼" hole)|
|Calibrated range:||Conductivity: Low Range: 0 to 1,000 µS/cm; Full Range: 0 to 10,000 µS/cm - Temperature: 5 to 35C (41 to 95F)|
|Accuracy:||Conductivity: 3% of reading, or 5 µS/cm, whichever is greater / Temperature: 0.1C (0.2F)|
|Resolution:||Conductivity: 1 uS/cm - Temperature: 0.01°C (0.02°F)|
|Response Time:||1 second to 90% of change|
Graphing & Analysis
- BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro CD or USB Drive (USB Cable Included) Software
- BHW-PRO-DLD HOBOware Pro - Mac/Win (Download Only) Software
Data Offload - Base Stations - Shuttles - Couplers ACCESSORIES
- CASE-PELICAN-1510 Pelican Case
- HOUSING-U2X U2X Protective Housing
- WELL-CAP-01 Well Cap
- COMPLIANCE CERT Compliance Certification