Price includes surcharge to cover US government-imposed duties on solar panels.
The HOBO Weather Station Starter Kit combines our most rugged data logging weather station with out-of-the-box convenience.
The U30/NRC accepts up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors. Just plug in your sensor and its automatically recognized programming, wiring or calibration necessary. With this kit you can measure temperature, relative humidity, wind speed/direction. Simply select the HOBO Weather Station starter system and your choice of either a 2-Meter or 3-Meter Tripod Kit and go!
Software ordered separately. Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis.
- HOBO U30 NRC data logger with 10 inputs (U30-NRC-000-10-S100-000 )
- 5W Solar Panel
- Temperature/RH Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable - S-THB-M002
- Wind Speed Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable - S-WSB-M003
- Wind Direction Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable - S-WDA-M003
- Full Crossarm for Wind Speed/Direction sensors - M-CAA
- Solar Radiation Shield for Temperature & RH sensor - RS3
In what environment does this kit operate?
This kit operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this kit support?
The U30-NRC-SYS-C kit supports the following measurements: Barometric Pressure, Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature and Wind
HOBO U30 NRC: see specifications
5W solar panel:
Temperature/RH Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable: see specifications
Wind Speed Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable: see specifications
Wind Direction Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable: see specifications
Full Cross-arm for wind speed/direction sensors: see specifications
Solar radiation shield for temperature & RH sensor: see specifications