The HOBO U14 LCD External Temperature/Relative Humidity Data Logger displays and records temperature and humidity conditions. It is well-suited for use in manufacturing, processing, and storage environments where reliable monitoring and documentation of specific temperature/relative humidity conditions are critical. Data is offloaded via USB to a PC or Mac computer. An alarm display and built-in relay for use with Onset's Remote Alarm and/or Autodialer accessories assure timely notification of alarm conditions.
- Faster USB data download time
- Improved Temp/RH sensor resolution
- Real-time display of Temperature and RH
- Alarm display and output ensure timely notification of out-of-range conditions
- Two models to choose from - internal Temp/Relative Humidity or external Temperature or Temperature/Relative Humidity
- Optional Remote Alarm and Autodialer
- Optional protective case for wet or condensing environments
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U14-002 data logger supports the following measurements: Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +50°C, (-4°F to +122°F) , 0 to 100% RH non-condensing
- Operating relative humidity range 0 to 95%, non-condensing, noncorrosive environment
Temp and RH: 21,500 measurements
Temp Only: 43,000 measurements
- Software-selectable sampling intervals: 1 second up to 18 hours, recording times up to 1 year
- Programmable start time/date
- Recording modes: Stop when full
- Launch Modes: Immediate, Delayed
- Nonvolatile EEPROM memory retains data even if batteries fail
- Size: 33 x 50.8 mm (1.3 x 2 inches)
- Displays temperature and relative humidity simultaneously
- Displays °C or °F (selectable within host software)
- Displays memory remaining and battery level
- Displays flashing ALERT for out-of-limits conditions (selectable within host software) and stops flashing on offload or return to normal range
- High and low set points for both temperature and relative humidity
- Selectable delays for each set point.
- Alert conditions reset on offload or return to normal range.
- Selectable Contact Relay: Normally Closed or Normally Open
- Contact rating: 48VDC, 1A max
- Contact resistance: less than 1 Ohm
- Wire size range is 22AWG to 14AWG
- 0% Low Battery Range Communications
- Offloads data to PC or U-Shuttle via USB cable
- Readout full logger (64K) in less than 30 seconds
- Time accuracy: ±1 minute per month at +20°C (+68°F).
- 3 AAA Alkaline batteries, user-replaceable
- 125 x 92 x 31 mm (4.9 x 3.6 x 1.2 inches)
- 170 g (6.0 oz) with batteries
- For External Sensor Specifications, see the sensor’s user manual.
- The batteries will last one year in typical conditions (logging intervals of ≥ 1 minute with weekly offloads and average temperatures greater than 10°C or +50°F). Frequent offloads and/or extreme temperatures will reduce battery life.
- At temperatures below freezing (0°C or +32°F), batteries will typically require replacement every six months. In these conditions the battery level bar graph should be checked regularly.