The HOBO Motor On/Off data logger records motor on and off conditions within an AC magnetic field with its internal sensor, or mechanical contact closures from external sensing devices. This data logger is ideal for tracking the usage and runtimes of motors, pumps, compressors, and other equipment. The HOBO UX90-004 Motor On/Off Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-004) capable of 84,650 measurements and an expanded 512KB memory version (UX90-004M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
- Dual internal motor sensors gives better sensitivity for well-shielded motors
- External input for measuring mechanical contact closures when signal strength is low
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-004M data logger supports the following measurements: Motor On/Off, Runtime and State Open/Closed
Graphing & Analysis
- BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro CD or USB Drive (USB Cable Included) Software
- CSV-A8 AC Current Switch Sensor
- CABLE-2.5-STEREO 0 to 2.5 VoltsDC Voltage Input Sensor
- CABLE-USBMB USB Cable
- U-DT-1 HOBO U-Shuttle
- HRB-TEMP-1 Replacement batteries (Pack of 5)